Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔

Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔.

Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot bacon 🥓 & mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot bacon 🥓 & mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔:

  1. {Get of olive oil (cooking spray).
  2. {Get of chicken breast halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family.
  3. {Prepare of cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave).
  4. {Get of teriyaki sauce.
  5. {Take of Ranch salad dressing.
  6. {Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
  7. {Get of can sliced mushrooms drained.
  8. {Get of Salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste (chicken).

Instructions to make Crockpot Bacon 🥓 & Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔:

  1. Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken in the crockpot.(I use cooking spray).
  2. In a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing.
  3. Pour over chicken. Toss crumbled bacon over top..
  4. Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese and the can of mushrooms, allow the cheese to melt.(and more bacon if you like).
  5. Notes- I butterfly my (3 chicken breast) then cut them in half... and I save some bacon to add to the top,when I put the cheese and mushrooms on.can serve with rice, over rice, broccoli and rice, mashed potatoes, eggs noodles, small salad, it goes with anything really.(I like to Serve mine with rice 🍚 and broccoli 🥦).

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot bacon 🥓 & mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: