Recipe of Favorite Kya's Birdie Bread

Kya's Birdie Bread.

Kya's Birdie Bread

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, kya's birdie bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Kya's Birdie Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kya's Birdie Bread is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kya's birdie bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Kya's Birdie Bread:

  1. {Take of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
  2. {Get of Baking Powder.
  3. {Take of eggs.
  4. {Make ready of jars baby food (carrots, sweet potatoes, squash..any that are high in vitamin A).
  5. {Take of Chunky Peanut Butter.
  6. {Prepare of dry Baby Cereal (whatever flavor has lowest % of iron) I use Rice Flavored.
  7. {Take of Bird Pellets, I use parakeet sized but any size will do.
  8. {Prepare of Shredded Zucchinni.

Instructions to make Kya's Birdie Bread:

  1. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Batter will be hard to mix as it is thick and no extra liquid is added. If it's too thick you could use a few tablespoons of water, but it's not usually necessary..
  2. Spread into a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray..
  3. Bake in a 400°F oven for 35-40 minutes or until set..
  4. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into small servings and put into 1 week batches into freezer bags. Freeze what your not going to use right away. As you need more pull a bag out of the freezer and let it defrost in the fridge overnight..
  5. To serve..use straight from fridge, or let warm up to room temp..
  6. This bread is not meant to be a mainstay diet for your bird. Use this bread as a TREAT!.
  7. A helpful tip.. any size bird pellets would work, I use the small ones because I had a varied size of birds in my flock and I wanted a bread that even the small birds could eat. If you don't want to use pellets omit the pellets and add an additonal cup of baby cereal..
  8. I got the original recipe idea from Bobbi Brinker on the Birds N Way website 14 years ago. I adapted this recipe to my birds taste. Kya is my African Grey Parrot and this is her favorite Birdie Bread recipe..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kya's birdie bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: