Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade My version of Sushi Bake

My version of Sushi Bake.

My version of Sushi Bake

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my version of sushi bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My version of Sushi Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. My version of Sushi Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my version of sushi bake using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My version of Sushi Bake:

  1. {Make ready of imitation crab.
  2. {Prepare of nori sheet or nori flakes.
  3. {Make ready of Local brand mayonnaise.
  4. {Get of Sugar Cane Vinegar.
  5. {Make ready of tsb of sugar.
  6. {Make ready of cooked Jasmin rice or Japanese rice.
  7. {Get of Cheddar cheese.
  8. {Prepare of Mangoes.

Instructions to make My version of Sushi Bake:

  1. Pre-heat oven for 30mins you wing it with the heat... you'll going to just baked it for like 15mins.
  2. Start with your rice... dont force yourself of you dont have a traditional japanese rice... in a separare bowl mis 1 cup of sugar cane vinegar to 1 tsb of sugar mix until sugar is disolved... then add the vinegar mixture to the rice... mix it up real good... then leave it to rest.
  3. Cut the crab sticks small pieces or strips to your liking....
  4. Cut the mango into cubes leave it aside....
  5. If you have nori sheet cut into shapes or strips or sprinkld size... but if you do have nori flakes... you're fancy....
  6. Time to put it all... in a bowl add the crab sticks... add the mayo... (eyeball it because I am not the kind of persom telling you what to do).
  7. In a baking pan... any size will do that firs in your oven... just dont forget to grease it... for me I dont put baking sheet lol... spread on the pan the rice mixture first evenly....
  8. On top of the rice sprinkle with some nori flakes....
  9. Add the crab mayo mixture spread evenly... sprinkle in top of that some cheddar cheese... to cover not too much....
  10. Sprinkle some more nori flakes....
  11. Put it in the oven 15 to 20mins until crispy on top....
  12. After you baking let it cool and add the diced mango for finisihing touch.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my version of sushi bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: